In the early ’60s, as per the government decision, it was determined to establish two boys and one girl’s high schools in the divisional city of Rajshahi. Siroil Government High School and Rajshahi Government Girls ‘High School (Helenabad) were founded in 1967 and began their educational activities but due to land issues, the other boys’ school started its movements on time. Finally, in 1979, GGovt. Laboratory High School, Rajshahi was established.
Govt. Laboratory High School is one of the best secondary school in Rajshahi, Bangladesh. The slogan of the institution remains “Enter to Learn, Leave to Serve.”
- Area: 5.99 acres.
- Teachers: 26 (Headmaster 01, Assistant Headmaster 01, Assistant Teacher 25).
- Support staff: 02 ( Senior assistant 01, junior assistant computer operator 01).
- General Staff: 05 (Doorman 01, Binder 01, Gardener 01, Night Watchman 01, Sweeper / Sweeper 01).
- The number of students: 850.
- Class: 3rd to 10th class.
- Branches: There are two branches in each class – A and B.
- Department: Science and business education department is running in the ninth class.
- Academic Building: 02 (Room No. 43 + 3 or 48).
- Hostel: 01 (15 rooms can accommodate 75 students).
Laxmipur (Kazihata), Thana-Rajpara, Ward-08, Rajshahi Metropolitan.
Email: [email protected]